[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
(reply to 303) - View all threads
Name
Email  
Subject  
Message
Emoticons
 
Captcha
File  
File URL
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4906 KB.
  • Read the Rules before posting.
  • Read the do not post List before posting.



Your posts will appear once approved, usually within 24 hours.

/cringe/ ~ Tumblr bull shit ...
No. 303 Quote report
303

File 1411054056554.jpg


Tumblr bull shit


>>

The bones guy is hilarious, fuck you


>> File 1411054981023.jpg
305

>>304
no one can fucking be a skeletonkin. All other kins are retarded.


>> File 1411055100562.png
306

>>303


>> File 1411055684794.png
307

>>303


>> File 1411055779664.png
308

You have to type words when file dumping to avoid floods. Okay then better than captcha i guess


>> File 1411069608241.png
309

>>303


>>

>>303
But OP, we're all skeletons. Skeletons wrapped in meat.

The ride never ends.


>> File 1411098008502.png
311

>>303
This dumbfuck and his blog

http://thestoryofthewhos.tumblr.com/intro


>>

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bmo_quiltbagjam/submissions/games/000/000/002/original/PassingGlance_WorkingCopy.html?1383523838


Trans life simulator.


>> File 1411132632912.jpg
313

The sword wasn't a toy, it was a sanded down blade.


>>

>>313
probably a zinc-based blade, impossible to sharpen but looks like the real deal


>> File 1411276667005.png
315

>>303


>>

>>315
Odd way to spell the penguin


>>

>>309
this actually makes me rage at how obviously fake this shit is fuck


>>

>>312
>Courtney looks shocked. Her eyes widen. But you don't care, you're angry and scared and you want to get the fuck out of the store. But still, you fucked up. And you were going to pay dearly for that.

>"The fuck did you say to my girl, dyke?"

>Her boyfriend, six foot five and at least fourty pounds heavier takes the first swing.

>Bam, right in the jaw.

>You fall immediately and he pummels you. You're done for. He has no mercy on you; bones crack, blood spurts, pain shoots all over you. Your conciousness is slipping. The last thing you see is the underwear fall next to you, wet with your blood.

>Why the fuck did you think that was a good idea?

This game is full of shit that never happen and never will happen.


>> File 1413583187991.jpg
319

>>303


>>

checkingoftheprivilege.tumblr.com

This girl is autist and crazy. Not good crazy. The "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE COLONIALIST CISSEXIST ESSENTIALISM SH*TLORD" type.

She have 1/16th Native American blood, and she thinks she's a nigress because of that and the fact that she converted to Islam.

Somebody, if you know who she is, please do me a favor and kill her.


>>

>>303
I think that one has to be satire


>>

>>320
23, femme-presenting queer trans non-binary two-spirit genderfluid, xe/xir/hir/xirself pronouns, pansexual, PoC (1/16th Native American), white-passing except for hijab, Muslim (convert), neuro-atypical (self-diagnosed aspergers), economically privileged, sex-positive, body-positive, vegan, sociology major,
>mfw


>> File 1415919192764.jpg
323

>>303


>> File 1415919335952.png
324

>>303


>> File 1415919395159.jpg
325

dogs hate fat people


>>

>>322
All this fucking cultural appropriation...

Also

>neuro-atypical (self-diagnosed asperger's)

As an asspie, I want you to burn in hell you special snowflake fuck.


>>

>>323
This is a fucking goldmine.

It's funny, because she's probably as whitewashed as whitewashed gets.


>>

>>324
Mah Göring!

>>309
"...And then I realized he was made of straw and I was named Mary."


>>

>>323
Fucking tumblrtards can never let anyone be happy


>> File 1417317180284-0.jpg
330

>>303


>> File 1417317180284-1.jpg
331

>>330


>> File 1417317180284-2.jpg
332

>>331


>> File 1417317180284-3.jpg
333

>>332


>>

>>321
I don't know, man. Poe's law and everything.


>>

>>323
I want to fucking kill this cunt


>> File 1423229802987.jpg
336

It's trying to make a coherent sentence. It can't.


>>

>>323
So fucking mad.
I'm going to call my daughter a princess, give her the best damn goodnight kiss and read to her until she falls asleep just to spite this little shit
I would flip if someone told her otherwise


>>

lol


[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

[]
Password:  
Reason: