[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
(reply to 7970) - View all threads
Name
Email  
Subject  
Message
Emoticons
 
Captcha
File  
File URL
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4906 KB.
  • Read the Rules before posting.
  • Read the do not post List before posting.



Your posts will appear once approved, usually within 24 hours.

/b/ ~ having problems with TOR, every time i try and typ...
No. 7970 Quote report
7970

File tor_sticker.png


having problems with TOR, every time i try and type in a web adress in the adress bar it will only let me type in one letter before it freezes up and wont let me type in any more letters, therfor not allowing me to proceed past the home page. any help would be appreciated.


>>

re install and turn off all addons


>>

tried this numerous times but still have the same result. i believe it will b just something simple to do with my browser settings? thanks for your help anyhow.


>>

do it: search for O.S called Tails, it's anonymous O.S and comes with all softwares necessary, download and install it in dvd or usb and boot it. I always do that and works fine


>>

this just may work, ill get back to you on how it goes. thanks anon


>>

Tails:

https://tails.boum.org/index.en.html


>>

i downloaded and burnt to cd, but am having issues booting the program? i tried to find like a tutorial on how to run it but cant seem to find much help, any sugestions?


>>

You can use another browser. Set the proxy only on Socks 5 127.0.0.1 port 9050. The best is K-meleon and add the tor extension and it will be configed to use the privoxy filter. If you want to keep it updated install just tor not the bundle in Windows. Copy and paste the installed tor file into K-meleon tor folder. Replace it. K-meleon comes in portable versions too and way faster than Opera and FuckFox. Learning curve, If you cant copy and paste its too technical for you.


>> File 1342399502779.jpg
7978

>>672105
yo can you say that in english please nigga?


>> File I-am-your-father-.jpg
7979

I am your father


>> File Mr bill nooooo.png
7980

NOOOOOOOO!


>> File use-the-pork-luke.jpg
7981


>>

  ▲
▲ ▲


>> File 220px-Salsa_ferment.jpg
7983

Blink twice please


>> File pbear.png
7984

Dude, Tor is where all the good stuff lies!

www.TotalVPN.tk


>> File socialismo.jpg
7985

muchos amigos buenos


>> File 134930872950.jpg
7986

Delete it, and re-download it.


>> File thanks honey.jpg
7987


>>

Tails was set up to bust Pedos , do not ever use it , just go to TOr web site , download bundle and go easy peasy

captch
sukpe strees
Lulz


>>

Any proof on that? Or even links to rumors? Or anything that could be remotely considered evidence?


>>

>>672145
In fact, it's even linked on the Tor website:

https://www.torproject.org/projects/projects.html.en


>>

I like TOR, Tor is my friend. All the goos stuff is on deep web!

www.Privacy-Wiz.tk


>>

Anyone got some good deep web links?


>>

the bundlepack always breaks downloads


>> File 21.jpg
7994

This isn't about pretzels, dumbass




[]
Password:  
Reason: